Dr. Rebecca J. Ault is a Hudson resident and has been freeing people from pain since 2005 as an intern at Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. Dr. Ault has been honored with several awards for her dedication and skill as a chiropractic physician, most notably as a summa cum laude graduate and Valedictorian of her graduating class at Palmer College. As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. Ault is committed to promoting the health and well being of her patients. Dr. Ault is also a Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP) and highly skilled in treating sports related injuries.
Dr. Ault uses a “whole person approach” when taking care of her patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing highly qualified health care advice, Dr. Ault is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Most recently, Dr. Rebecca Ault completed her post-doctorate program in “animal chiropractic.” This is a program only available for Doctors of Chiropractic and Doctors of Veterinary Medicine. She is now a Board Certified Animal Chiropractor.
- Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) – Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Biology/Chemistry – Youngstown State University
- Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP)
- Board Certified Animal Chiropractor (CAC)
- Board Certified and Licensed in Ohio
- Lutheran Hospital, a Cleveland Clinic Hospital
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association
- Ohio State Chiropractic Association
- Tri-County Chiropractic Association
- International Veterinary Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Pediatrics Association
- American Veterinary Chiropractic Association
- Hudson Area Chamber of Commerce
- Chairman of the Board for Hudson Area Chamber of Commerce
- Hudson Health and Wellness Committee (Founder and Chair)
- Tallmadge Chamber of Commerce
- Brimfield Chamber of Commerce