Dr. Rebecca J. Ault is a Hudson resident and has been serving the Hudson community since 2007 at Ault Chiropractic of Hudson. She has been serving the Brimfield, Tallmadge, and Kent communities since 2012 when she opened Ault Chiropractic of Brimfield. Dr. Ault has been honored with several awards for her dedication and skill as a chiropractic physician, most notably as a Summa Cum Laude graduate and Valedictorian of her graduating class at Palmer College. Dr. Ault is currently the Ohio Representative for Palmer College of Chiropractic, the leading chiropractic university in the world. In 2018, Dr. Rebecca Ault was appointed by Governor Kasich to the Ohio State Chiropractic Board. She was then re-appointed by Governor DeWine in 2022 and currently serves as the President. In 2019, Dr. Rebecca Ault was appointed by Governor DeWine to the BWC’s Health Care Quality Assurance Advisory Committee and served from 2019 through 2022.
As a Chiropractor with over 12 years of experience, Dr. Rebecca Ault is committed to promoting the health and well being of her patients. Dr. Ault is a Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP) and highly skilled in treating sports-related injuries and concussion management. Both Ault’s are on the ACBSP’s Concussion Registry and are two of the few chiropractors in the state of Ohio that can perform Return to Play Evaluations. Dr. Rebecca enjoys working with both Dance and Cheer Athletes. She danced her entire life and coached for 10 years. Her favorite cases are Headache cases. She suffered with severe migraines and headaches for over ten years until she began chiropractic care, and thus why she is now a chiropractor!
Dr. Ault uses a “whole person approach” when taking care of her patients. She uses the very best hands-on-techniques, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and provides highly qualified healthcare advice. Dr. Rebecca is Webster’s Certified through the ICPA and specializes in Pre-Natal Chiropractic Care. Our office is child friendly!
In 2011, Dr. Rebecca Ault completed her post-doctorate program in Animal Chiropractic and has been adjusting animals for over 9 years. She is a Certified Animal Chiropractor through the International Veterinary Chiropractic Association and a general member of the AVCA. Dr. Ault has a focus on small animals and is an English Bulldog enthusiast. She loved her English Bulldog, Bumbles! Currently, Dr. Ault has two sweet and beautiful ragdoll cats, Westley and Princess Buttercup.
- Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) – Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Biology/Chemistry – Youngstown State University
- Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP)
- Board Certified Animal Chiropractor (CAC)
- Webster’s Certified for Pre-Natal Chiropractic Care through the ICPA
- Board Certified and Licensed in Ohio
- Lutheran Hospital, a Cleveland Clinic Hospital
- President of the Ohio State Chiropractic Board
- American Chiropractic Association
- Ohio State Chiropractic Association
- International Veterinary Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Pediatrics Association
- American Veterinary Chiropractic Association
- Hudson Area Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chairman of the Board for Hudson Area Chamber of Commerce
- Hudson Health and Wellness Committee (Founder and Chair)
- Tallmadge Chamber of Commerce
- Brimfield Chamber of Commerce
Member BWC Healthcare Provider Quality Assurance Advisory Committee