Dr. Rebecca J. Ault is a Hudson resident and has been freeing people from pain since 2005 as an intern at Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. Dr. Ault has been honored with several awards for her dedication and skill as a chiropractic physician, most notably as a Summa Cum Laude graduate and Valedictorian of her graduating class at Palmer College. Dr. Ault is currently the Ohio Representative for Palmer College of Chiropractic, the leading chiropractic university in the world.
As a Chiropractor with over 10 years of experience, Dr. Rebecca Ault is committed to promoting the health and well being of her patients. Dr. Ault is a Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP) and highly skilled in treating sports-related injuries and concussion management. Both Ault’s are on the ACBSP’s Concussion Registry and are two of the few chiropractors in the state of Ohio that can perform Return to Play Evaluations. Dr. Rebecca enjoys working with both Dance and Cheer Athletes. She danced her entire life and taught lessons for 10 years.
Dr. Ault uses a “whole person approach” when taking care of her patients. She uses the very best hands-on-techniques, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and provides highly qualified healthcare advice. Dr. Rebecca is Webster’s Certified and specializes in Pre-Natal Chiropractic Care. She is currently finishing her Pediatric Specialty through the ICPA. Our office is child friendly!
In 2011, Dr. Rebecca Ault completed her post-doctorate program in “animal chiropractic.” This is a program only available for Doctors of Chiropractic and Doctors of Veterinary Medicine. She is a Certified Animal Chiropractor through the International Veterinary Chiropractic Association and a general member of the AVCA. Dr. Ault has a focus on small animals and is an English Bulldog enthusiast. She loves her English Bulldog, Bumbles!
- Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) – Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Biology/Chemistry – Youngstown State University
- Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP)
- Board Certified Animal Chiropractor (CAC)
- Webster’s Certified for Pre-Natal Chiropractic Care
- Currently Finishing the ICPA Pediatrics Certification.
- Board Certified and Licensed in Ohio
- Lutheran Hospital, a Cleveland Clinic Hospital
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association
- Ohio State Chiropractic Association
- International Veterinary Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Pediatrics Association
- American Veterinary Chiropractic Association
- Hudson Area Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chairman of the Board for Hudson Area Chamber of Commerce
- Hudson Health and Wellness Committee (Founder and Chair)
- Tallmadge Chamber of Commerce
- Brimfield Chamber of Commerce