Dr. Robert J. Ault is a Hudson resident and a cum laude graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. He has been freeing people from pain and poor health since 2005 as an intern at Palmer College. He now is treating patients, with his wife, at Ault Chiropractic, located in Hudson, Ohio. Dr. Ault also recently completed his post-doctorate certification in sports medicine and is now a Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP). Dr. Ault is very experienced and highly trained in treating sports specific injuries and increasing peak athletic performance. As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. Ault is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
As a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic, a premier chiropractic institution, Dr. Robert J. Ault is highly skilled in the latest chiropractic technology, which allows him to utilize the most appropriate and least invasive treatment options. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing highly qualified health care advice, Dr. Ault is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to optimum health.
- Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) – Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Biology/Chemistry – Youngstown State University
- Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP)
- Board Certified and Licensed in Ohio
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association
- Ohio State Chiropractic Association
- Tri-County Chiropractic Association
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Hudson Area Chamber of Commerce
- Hudson Health and Wellness Committee (Founder and Chair)
- Ohio State Chiropractic Association’s District 5 Director (Summit, Portage, Medina Counties)
- Tallmadge Chamber of Commerce
- Brimfield Chamber of Commerce