Dr. Robert J. Ault, along with his wife, Dr. Rebecca J. Ault, founded Ault Chiropractic, LLC in 2007. He is a Hudson, Ohio resident and a native of Youngstown, Ohio. He graduated Cum Laude from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. Palmer College is the first and most prestigious chiropractic college in the world. He has been helping his patients achieve optimal health since 2005, as an intern at Palmer College. He currently treats patients at Ault Chiropractic, with offices located in Hudson, and Brimfield, Ohio.
Dr. Ault has also completed his post-doctorate certification in sports medicine and is a Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP®). Dr. Ault also holds a post-doctorate certificate from the Titleist Performance Institute as a TPI Golf Expert. Dr. Ault is very experienced and highly trained in treating sports-specific injuries and increasing peak athletic performance.
In addition to his healthcare expertise, Dr. Robert J. Ault has held many leadership positions in the chiropractic profession at a state and local level. He currently is on the Executive Committee for the Ohio State Chiropractic Association (OSCA) and has served on the OSCA’s Board of Directors for the past five years. He was awarded the OSCA’s Director of the Year in 2016. Dr. Ault is also helping to educate the next generation of chiropractic physicians by teaching business and entrepreneurship courses at Palmer College of Chiropractic.
As a chiropractic physician with over a decade of experience and holding many leadership positions in the profession, Dr. Ault is committed to Creating an Outstanding Patient Experience® for all of his amazing patients at Ault Chiropractic.
- Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) – Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Executive Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) – University of Notre Dame
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Biology – Youngstown State University
- Board Certified and Licensed to Practice Chiropractic in the State of Ohio
- Board Certified by the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians (ACBSP™) as a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP®)
- Graston Technique® M1 Basic Certified
- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Certified Golf Expert
- Adult and Pediatric First Aid / BLS / CPR / AED Certified
- Lutheran Hospital, a Cleveland Clinic Hospital
- 2018 – 2020 Elected to the Executive Committee of the Ohio State Chiropractic Association (OSCA)
- 2014 – 2017 Board of Directors, Ohio State Chiropractic Association (OSCA)
- 2016 Ohio State Chiropractic Association Director of the Year
- 2015 – 2017 OSCA Finance Committee Chairman
- 2013 Vice President of the Tri-County Chiropractic Association
- 2011 President of the Hudson Business Professionals
Memberships & Associations:
- Founder’s Circle – Palmer College of Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association
- Ohio State Chiropractic Association
- Foundation for Chiropractic Progress
- Pro Baseball Chiropractic Society
- Hudson Area Chamber of Commerce
- Tallmadge Chamber of Commerce
- Brimfield Chamber of Commerce