National Chiropractic Health Month is a nationwide event occurring every October that raises public awareness of the benefits of chiropractic care and its natural, whole-person, patient-centered approach to health and wellness. As America’s opioid addiction continues to rise, so does the need for non-addictive solutions. We want to help spread awareness on the amazing ways chiropractic care can help improve your physical health and overall wellbeing by using a natural, drug-free solution.
Main problem areas chiropractic care help treat:
- Back pain (lower back pain is the single leading cause of disability worldwide)
- Neck pain
- Pain in the joints of the arms or legs
- Pregnancy pain
Why seek chiropractic care?
Records from insurance and court cases have shown that chiropractic is the safest portal of entry health care available to the public today. Tens of millions of people around the world routinely choose chiropractic services and this number is continuing to grow. Chiropractic is non-invasive, drugless form of health care that needs to be considered.
According to The American College of Physicians (ACP), prescription opioids should be a last resort for those suffering from lower back pain, as the risk of addiction and overdose may outweigh the benefits.
Did you know?
- It is estimated that chiropractors treat more than 35 million Americans (adults and children) annually.
- 95 percent of past-year chiropractic users say it’s effective, and 97 percent of past-year chiropractic users are likely to see a chiropractor if they have neck/back pain.
- In a consumer survey, chiropractic outperformed all other back pain treatments, including prescription medication, deep-tissue massage, Yoga, Pilates, and over-the-counter medication therapies.
- Replacing a visit to a doctor with a visit to a chiropractor for back pain, could save Medicare $83.5 million every year.
- Chiropractors are the highest rated healthcare practitioner for low-back pain treatments above physical therapists (PTs), specialist physician/MD (i.e., neurosurgeons, neurologists, orthopedic surgeons), and primary care physician/MD (i.e., family or internal medicine).
Our Main Solutions
- Spinal adjustments
- Graston Technique
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Mechanical Traction
- Injury Specific Rehabilitation Program
- Kinesio Taping
- Wellness Program
- Corrective Exercises
- Lifestyle Advice
- Nutritional Advice
Contact us today to learn more about our services!